We are hiring Home Health Aides in Manhattan, Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn, and Nassau County! Apply now and start working within 15 days.
What is a live-in shift?
A live-in shift with Mavencare can be anywhere from 24 hours to 5 days.
You are in the client's home the whole time, but are not expected to work all hours of the day. You are responsible for assisting the client with their routine and as needed throughout the shift. Your working hours during one shift can be from 8-13 hours. The food and sleeping arrangements are always provided. Our most common live-in shifts are only 2-3 days long! Mavencare ensures appropriate arrangements are made for each of our caregivers. Staying at home is a great opportunity for building a strong relationship with your client while also having a huge saving! Most of our live-in cases are ongoing; please apply if you are looking for consistent hours and great pay.
Mavencare is a Home Care Service Company that specializes in providing the highest quality care for seniors. We make sure that our home aides and seniors are comfortable with each other for the best possible care. We consider factors such as experience, location, languages and even personal interests and hobbies to find you the best possible client!
We encourage education, in-service training and support for all our home health aides to continuously develop new skills.
Why work for mavencare?
- Caregiving is tough and we understand that. So we make sure you are compensated well for the hard work. Our caregivers make $150 to $170 a day, depending on experience!
- We provide educational opportunities and training so you can grow as a professional
- We reward excellence. Earn more and receive more clients based on your performance
- You can set your hours and schedule. Work during the day, at night, or on weekends
- You can use our app to perform your duties easily, manage availability, and select clients
HHA Job Requirements
- Home Health Aide HHA Certificate
- Up-to-date physical examination (with Immunizations, TB, and Drug Screen)
- 2 Professional References
- Live in job availability in New York City Area
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, the founding team decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born, with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care. Our vision is to revolutionize home health care and create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes.