Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up whose goal is to make finding quality in-home caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent, and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to reshape healthcare delivery for an aging population.
We are looking for a motivated and technically skilled Visual Designer to join our brand team. The Visual Designer will ultimately be responsible for helping build and execute Mavencare brand identity through design in all marketing communications. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the capacity to meet tight deadlines, and a passion for our corporate mission. This role reports to the company’s Marketing Director.
- Help formulate Mavencare’s brand identity through visual design
- Partner with copy resources to ideate new ways of bringing forth Mavencare brand benefits
- Support marketing with visual needs for communications such as: advertising (digital and traditional), printed sales material, email, blog content and more.
- Leadership: You can self-brief work by quickly taking in the business objectives and working directly with teammates to produce high quality content.
- No V/O, No Problem. You have experience creating content for media that relies on content being quickly digested, without audio. For example: digital media (social, banner and online video) and print (pamphlets and posters).
- Learn and Adapt: You’re a continuous learner who will strive to make every new project better than the last.
- Entrepreneurial. You can make magic happen in the absence of constant direction.
- Experienced. You’re a seasoned designer with a breadth of experience (6+ yrs). You’re now looking to help a single brand define its personality at a pivotal moment in its existence.
- Passion: You believe in our vision - to revolutionize home healthcare; creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes.
If this sounds like a great fit, we can’t wait to hear from you!