Territory Sales Manager - NYC
Location: New York City
Mavencare is a North American digital health start-up company focused on making finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can age in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
Mavencare is hiring a Territory Sales Manager to drive awareness and build Mavencare’s brand within the Healthcare industry and eldercare ecosystem. As a core member of the growth team, you will own Mavencare’s efforts in creating brand awareness and establish partnerships with key influencers and community organizations in the New York City area. You will also be responsible for meeting with prospective clients in their homes to promote Mavencare services, obtain customer and/or client information and close sales.
To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about the power of community engagement; you thrive in social settings and excel at creating and facilitating relationships across a wide variety of people. You must be very organized with strong time management skills. In addition, you must demonstrate empathy for the elders and families and an ability to communicate the value Mavencare offers to prospective clients in their homes.
Success in this role is primarily defined by the number of new client referrals generated by the Territory Manager through developing new relationships and expanding existing ones.
- Create brand awareness and partnerships with key influencers and community organizations in the New York City area
- Drive engagement of key stakeholders that influence decisions around senior care including: geriatric care managers, discharge planners, elder law attorneys, physicians, non-profits, and support groups
- Develop potential referral database
- Identify organizations and individuals to target for community based sales activities, prioritize outreach, manage pipeline, and report progress
- Actively pursue potential contacts using LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media
- Track and prioritize outreach in designated CRM
- Set up meetings with key personnel at community organizations
- Explore opportunities to develop referral partnerships
- Nurture and maintain established referral relationships
- Complete discovery interviews with new potential referrers
- Conduct in-home client visits
- Bachelor’s degree with a solid GPA
- Experience with community management and community growth
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Start-up experience an asset
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfort presenting to groups
- Comfort working in line with process and policy documents.
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs and mobile applications.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated track record of success in driving community engagement
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary and Benefits are competitive and commensurate with education and experience.