Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high-quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent, and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to reshape health care delivery for an aging population!
We are looking for a scheduling coordinator to join our team and help us ensure our operations are running smoothly and scaling with the company’s growth. The scheduling coordinator will assist with schedule changes and providing support to our caregivers. This is an entry level role and you will be working with seasoned logistics managers to learn more about managing operational logistics.
- Assist with schedule changes and ensure caregiver bookings are correct
- Provide caregiver support regarding the mobile app and any incidents that arise
- Document and analyze operational metrics and reports to improve the logistics workflow.
- Improve the efficiency of the logistics team by ensuring caregiver information is up to date
- Other logistics assignments that may be assigned
- Document and create new operational processes to increase predictability and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized; able to manage multiple priorities
- Start-up experience would be an asset
- Has a mix of customer service and analytical experience
- Experience using Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient with the use of web and mobile technology
- Available to work on occasional weekends
- Learn more about senior care, technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field
- Gain business and technical experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Become a part of the Mavencare team, which includes free weekly team lunches and monthly team events!