Are You Our Next Recruiting Specialist?
Interested in leveraging your skills and passion to change the lives of your parents, grandparents and loved ones needing homecare support? At Mavencare, we believe that all seniors should be able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Join us in transforming home healthcare for those in need. Mavencare is a fast growing connected home care start-up with a goal to connect compassionate caregivers with clients seeking home care. Awarded Deloitte’s Companies to Watch and selected as one of 22 companies as C-100’s 48 Hours in the Valley Cohort -our vision is to revolutionize home care by providing technologically advanced services that allow for hospital level care at home.
We are on the hunt for talented, high octane individuals who love surpassing lofty goals as much as we do. We are obsessed and passionate about all things home care and are on a mission to deliver a healthier, more meaningful home care experience. Join Mavencare’s trusted and knowledgeable team by offering your skills and passion to improve the lives of our rapidly growing seniors population.
Mavencare is looking for an independent self-starter Recruitment Specialist to develop Mavencare’s brand and operations in Massachusetts. You will find, develop and nurture our Caregiver talent base in Boston to improve the lives of seniors.
You love a challenge and are incredibly persuasive. You love discovering talent and will be passionate about helping Mavencare build a group of passionate Caregivers. You’ll be directly responsible for growing and retaining the community of highly qualified caregivers and other healthcare professionals (e.g. HHA’s and LPN’s) for Mavencare’s Massachusetts operations. This role is responsible for full-cycle recruiting for the Greater Boston Area. When you are not working you are staying curious, building your knowledge and honing your craft.
The Mavencare culture appeals to self-directed, flexible and passionate individuals who are excited by the possibilities in a fast paced, high growth startup environment.
- Assist with sourcing, screening, and interviewing high-quality candidates.
- Navigate candidates through the Mavencare vetting process.
- Provide candidates with ongoing updates of their status.
- Assist with reference checks, document verification, and employee file management.
- Perform phone and in-person interviews.
- Be comfortable presenting and onboarding up to 15 Caregivers at a time.
- Direct efforts and report on weekly recruiting targets.
- Participate in aide coaching and engagement programs.
- Assist with preparation of employment contracts.
- Assist in organization of employee events on per need basis.
- Identify new ways to enhance the onboarding, training, and engagement of caregivers.
- Other recruiting assignments and/or projects as may be assigned.
- Office management; tasks such as mailing, filing, and supply management.
- Bachelor’s degree; specialization in HR/ Management an asset
- 1 year of recruiting experience an asset.
- Start-up experience an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology.
- The ability to work independently out of a satellite office
- Impact: We know that what we do changes lives and help families keep their loved ones healthy at home.
- Small teams and fast paced work environment gives you the chance to show your work.
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up, making an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- The opportunity to launch operations in a new market.
- Opportunities for training and career development, a learning culture is important here! We will help you develop your career through one on one coaching with members of the leadership team.
What Makes Mavencare Unique
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, they decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care and we are proud to be the most clinically advanced home care company in the world. If you are interested in helping solve your grandparents problems and shape the future of home care, we want to hear from you.
Mavencare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply.