Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health startup company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!We are looking for a motivated and technologically savvy candidate to join the Mavencare Recruiting team. Training will be provided, so no previous recruiting experience is required.
The Recruiting Associate plays a key role in finding, screening, and selecting high-quality candidates to work for Mavencare. The Recruiting Associate will support the Recruiting and HR team in addition to managing candidate applications in the hiring pipeline. Responsibilities can also extend to office and system management.
- Improve and increase efficiency of recruiting process
- Review candidate applications
- Contact and screen candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Perform background checks and document verification
- Assist with caregiver training sessions
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Previous customer service experience an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Learn more about technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field
- Gain business and office experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Become a part of the Mavencare team, which includes free weekly team lunches and monthly team events!