Recruiting Associate - NYC
Location: New York City
Mavencare is a North American digital health start-up company focused on making finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can age in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape care delivery for an aging population!
We are looking for a recruiting associate to join our team and help us select and on-board the highest quality caregivers who meet the Mavencare standards of excellence. This role will assist in managing the on-the-ground aspects of the hiring process for our NYC-based caregiver community and participate in community based initiatives to grow and maintain our caregiver community.
As a recruiting associate, you will be part of a dedicated team focused on recruiting and nurturing a community of top-tier caregiving talent.
We are seeking somebody with a can-do attitude and a passion to see improvements in the way home care services are delivered.
Recruiting associate Responsibilities
- Support the full recruiting lifecycle efforts for Mavencare’s caregivers and new hire onboarding and training
- Collaborate with the Mavencare recruitment team and provide leadership and guidance in driving the holistic recruiting process for the New York market
- Develop ongoing relationships with schools and local community partners
- Attend career fairs and open houses
- Screen and interview candidates
- Assist with onboarding and training.
- Navigate candidates through the Mavencare vetting process
- Provide candidates with ongoing updates of their status.
- Assist the Director of Patient Services (DPS) in assessing the competency and performance of Home Health Aides
- Assist with maintaining of personnel records
- Support the DPS with local nurse onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with recruiting and/or HR experience
- A working knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Licensed Homecare Agencies (LHCSAs) in New York is highly desirable.
- Start-up experience an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Comfort presenting to groups
- Comfort working in line with process and policy documents.
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs and mobile applications.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Ability to use an SLR camera to take high quality photos
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated track record of success in sourcing hourly workers
Salary and benefits
Salary and Benefits are competitive and commensurate with education and experience.