Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health startup company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
Recruiting specialist is responsible for growing and retaining the community of highly qualified caregivers and other healthcare professionals (e.g. PSWs and RPNs) for Mavencare’s Toronto operations. This role is responsible for full-cycle recruiting for Toronto.
- Assist with sourcing, screening, and interviewing high-quality candidates.
- Navigate candidates through the Mavencare vetting process.
- Provide candidates with ongoing updates of their status.
- Assist with reference checks, document verification, and employee file management.
- Perform phone and in-person interviews.
- Perform onboarding.
- Direct efforts and report on weekly recruiting targets.
- Participate in aide coaching and engagement programs.
- Assist with preparation of employment contracts.
- Assist in organization of employee events on per need basis
- Identify new ways to enhance the onboarding, training, and engagement of caregivers
- Other recruiting assignments and/or projects as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; specialization in HR/ Management an asset
- 1 year of recruiting experience an asset.
- Start-up experience an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology.
- Learn more about technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field
- Gain business and office experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Become a part of the Mavencare team, which includes free weekly team lunches and monthly team events!