Clinical Care Manager - Boston
Mavencare is a North American digital home health company focused on making finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare and to create a world where people can age in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape home healthcare delivery for an aging population!
We are seeking a conscientious, experienced, forward thinking clinical leader to join our journey as a full-time Clinical Care Manager.
The Clinical Care Manager is responsible for providing overall clinical operational leadership and planning effective and individualized high quality service to clients at home and in the community. Amalgamating with various stakeholders internally and externally, you will ensure that families and our clients receive the highest quality service and delivery of care. You will serve as the clinical expert and support the care coordinators, human resources team, clients and families. The Clinical Care Manager develops individualized plans of care, provides clinical guidance to care providers and coordinates with allied health professionals. The ideal candidate will have extensive clinical and leadership experience, and have a strong foundation within a informatic perspective to transform healthcare delivery.
- Ensure all aspects of home care services operate within the standards of all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the daily clinical operations: Coordinates the delivery of quality patient care by assuring that care plans of direct staff are complete, accurate and followed.
- Participation in the development and implementation of staff training.
- Develop, implement, review, and update all policies and procedures in accordance with the needs and rights of clients and agency staff, and in compliance with acceptable standards of practice.
- Work closely with the corporate, marketing and community development teams to implement new marketing and outreach plans, grow and maintain established referral sources.
- Participate in the agency's Continuous Quality Improvement program as the local Coordinator.
- Liaise with other health care providers, insurance companies or community agencies as required.
- RN licensed in Massachusetts
- BSN required, Master's preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience working in home care.
- Previous supervisory or management experience.
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience developing process and policy documents.
- Comfortable presenting to groups of clients or employees of the agency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive salary and employee benefits.