Outside Sales Specialist - Boston
Are You Our Next Outside Sales Specialist?
Interested in leveraging your skills and passion to change the lives of your parents, grandparents and loved ones needing homecare support? At Mavencare, we believe that all seniors should be able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Join us in transforming home healthcare for those in need. Mavencare is a fast growing connected home care start-up with a goal to connect compassionate caregivers with clients seeking home care. Awarded Deloitte’s Companies to Watch and selected as one of 22 companies as C-100’s 48 Hours in the Valley Cohort -our vision is to revolutionize home care by providing technologically advanced services that allow for hospital level care at home.
We’re are on the hunt for talented, high octane individuals who love surpassing lofty goals as much as we do. We are obsessed and passionate about all things home care and are on a mission to deliver a healthier, more meaningful home care experience. Join Mavencare’s trusted and knowledgeable team by offering your skills and passion to improve the lives of our rapidly growing seniors population.
Mavencare is hiring a Outside Sales Specialist to drive awareness and build Mavencare’s brand within the Healthcare industry and eldercare ecosystem. As a core member of the growth team, you will own Mavencare’s efforts in creating brand awareness and establish partnerships with key influencers and community organizations in the Greater Boston area. You will also be responsible for meeting with prospective clients in their homes to promote Mavencare services, obtain customer and/or client information and close sales.
The Mavencare culture appeals to self-directed, flexible and passionate individuals who are excited by the possibilities in a fast paced high growth startup environment.
- Create brand awareness and partnerships with key influencers and community organizations in Boston
- Drive engagement of key stakeholders that influence decisions around senior care including: geriatric care managers, discharge planners, elder law attorneys, physicians, non-profits, and support groups
- Develop potential referral database
- Identify organizations and individuals to target for community based sales activities, prioritize outreach, manage pipeline, and report progress
- Actively pursue potential contacts using LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media
- Track and prioritize outreach in designated CRM
- Set up meetings with key personnel at community organizations
- Explore opportunities to develop referral partnerships
- Nurture and maintain established referral relationships
- Complete discovery interviews with new potential referrers
- Conduct in-home client visits
What you Bring:
- A self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills,
- Previous start-up experience an asset
- Comfortable presenting to groups
- Results oriented and driven
- Comfortable working in line with process and policy documents.
- Proficient Competence with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs and Mac os mobile applications.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Demonstrated track record of success in driving community engagement
- Proven ability to connect with people using telephone, email and online networking sites (i.e. Linkedin)
- Ability to build relationships and connect with people quickly
- Hunger for growth and success - we're growing fast
- Impact: We know that we do changes lives, help families keep their loved ones healthy at home
- Small teams and fast paced work environment gives you the chance to show your work
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up, making an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Fantastic work culture - delicious weekly lunches, a kitchen stocked with snacks, company parties and get togethers, like-minded people who will become fast friends -hello ping pong and fooseball competitions!
- A great easy to access location that is a two minute walk to Eaton Center, restaurants, subway
- Opportunities for training and career development, a learning culture is important here! We will help you develop your career through one on one coaching with members of the leadership team.
What Makes Mavencare Unique
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, they decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care and we are proud to be the most clinically advanced home care company in the world. If you are interested in helping solve your grandparents problems and shape the future of home care, we want to hear from you.
Mavencare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply.