On-Call Weekend Scheduling Coordinator
Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high-quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent, and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to reshape health care delivery for an aging population!
We are looking for an On-Call Coordinator to join our team and help us ensure our operations are running smoothly as the company grows. The On-Call Coordinator will often be our customer’s first point of contact with our company after hours from 7pm until 7am and on occasional weekends. You will receive full-time paid training in the office for 6 weeks before starting this position.
- Handling last minute schedule changes and filling open shifts in a timely manner
- Communicating with both clients and caregivers for emergencies
- Provide support with Mavencare’s mobile app
- Other logistics assignments as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to attend a 6 week full-time paid training program
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized; able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision and a reliable internet connection
- Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work 3-5 days per week; evenings and weekends
- Learn more about senior care, technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field
- Gain business and technical experience in a fast-growing start-up