Office Administrator - Toronto
Mavencare is a digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team to be the first point of contact at Mavencare and to deliver exceptional service to employees, executives, candidates and other parties. Mavencare has the highest standards of excellence. This role will concentrate on managing the on-the-ground aspects of the whole Toronto Office and will need to multitask, prioritize and work with the whole team.
We are seeking somebody with a can-do attitude and a passion to see improvements in the way home care services are delivered.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet visitors - including clients, candidates, employees, delivery workers, and executives
- Answers telephone and directs call appropriately and distributing the worklist items and documents throughout appropriate teams
- for delivering an exceptional first impression
- Assist guests with front desk check-in system, offering refreshments, and/or escorting to conference rooms
- Support facilities with maintaining a clean, organized, productive and functional office environment
- Collect and distribute mail and packages to employees
- Responsible for outgoing mail & couriers
- Support one-off employee needs to cultivate an exceptional employee experience.
- Assist in event planning and other special projects when necessary
- Maintains clean kitchen(s) throughout the day
- Assist in weekly employee onboardings and organization of documentation, including but not limited to scanning, uploading, labelling and storage
- Assist with Employee Open Houses and registration for monthly events
- Assist in ordering and purchasing supplies for the office upon request
- Books travel ensuring that travel is within budget and approved by appropriate manager.
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- Help with creating and supplying ID badges, including laminating and clipping
- Minimum of 1 year reception or customer service experience
- Interest in working at a startup and growing your career
- Comfortable working with Mac, Gmail and microsoft office
- Comfortable working with minimal direction
- University degree or college diploma
- Working knowledge of Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop considered an asset
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset
What we offer
- Career Development: Personal and professional growth with 1 on 1 coaching from members of the leadership team..
- Learning Culture: We are always learning new things and improving what we do. Join us in researching, teaching, and working towards developing our company and your own skills.
- Team Events: Healthy lunches, outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks and good vibes.
- Impact and Reach: The work we do at Mavencare is changing lives of seniors. Your work will help families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home.