Office Administrator - New York
Location: New York
Mavencare is a digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
Mavencare is looking for an Office Administrator to support the day to day administrative activities of the New York HR, Operations, and Clinical teams. The role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to employees, executives, candidates and other parties. Mavencare has the highest standards of excellence. We are seeking somebody with a can-do attitude and a passion to see improvements in the way home care services are delivered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the team in ensuring employee and client files are compliant with state and federal regulations
- Printing, scanning, labeling, and storing digital and hard copies of documents
- Collect and validate pre-hire requirements
- Maintain and update personnel files
- Assist with onboarding and orientation of new field and corporate employees
- Handle incoming phone calls and inquiries
- Coordinate the schedule of guests coming into the office; inform building receptionist
- Welcome guests into the office - including clients, applicants, employees, executives, and auditors
- Reserve and prepare conference rooms for meetings, trainings, or other events
- Assist in Recruitment and HR events like Open Houses, off-site job fairs, and in-service trainings
- Support the planning, organization, and execution of company events
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- Send outgoing mail through USPS or couriers
- Prepare and review documents like contracts, employee forms, reports, policies
- Handle official auditors from the NYS DOH, insurance partners, and other government agencies
- Conduct New York state fraud checks and professional license verifications of clients’ doctors
- Create and distribute employee ID badges
- Order and maintain office materials, medical supplies and equipment, and marketing collaterals
- Assemble medical supply kits for field staff
- Organize a clean, productive, and functional office environment
- Banking coordination, receiving and processing payments to the bank
- Professional or internship experience in an administrative role
- Hold an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, or related programs
- Experience in a startup and/or in home care a plus
- Highly proficient in the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Competent with Mac, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and basic Adobe applications
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- A team player who can also work with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented,and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with flexible hours, tight deadlines, and a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
What we offer
- Career Development: Personal and professional growth with 1 on 1 coaching from members of the leadership team..
- Learning Culture: We are always learning new things and improving what we do. Join us in researching, teaching, and working towards developing our company and your own skills.
- Team Events: Healthy lunches, outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks and good vibes.
- Impact and Reach: The work we do at Mavencare is changing lives of seniors. Your work will help families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home.