Nurse Care Coordinator - Toronto
Mavencare is a North American digital home health company focused on making finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, and transparent. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can age in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
We are seeking a conscientious, experienced, forward thinking clinician to join our journey as a full-time Nurse Care Coordinator.
The Nurse Care Coordinator plays a central role in ensuring that families and clients receive the highest level of care. Supporting our care coordinators, HR team, clients and families, the Nurse Care Coordinator assists with developing care plans, provides clinical guidance to care providers, and communicates with other healthcare providers on the Clinical Team.
- Review initial client assessments and develop optimal care plans.
- Educate and provide clinical support to personal support workers, home health aides and nursing care providers.
- Liaise with other health care providers, insurance companies or community agencies as required.
- Perform in-person or telephone training with caregivers.
- Work with client support team to optimize match between client and caregiver.
- Obtain feedback from clients and caregivers.
- Follow-up on customer or client complaints.
- Manage clinical on-call and incident reports.
- Contribute to the quality assurance program.
- Provide feedback to the technology development team.
What you bring to the table
- Experienced Geriatric RN.
- BSN required, Masters preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong foundation in nursing knowledge, critical thinking, and assessment skills.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Superior inter-personal skills. CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
What we offer
- Career Development: Personal and professional growth with 1 on 1 coaching from members of the leadership team..
- Learning Culture: We are always learning new things and improving what we do. Join us in researching, teaching, and working towards developing our company and your own skills.
- Team Events: Healthy lunches, outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks and good vibes.
- Impact and Reach: The work we do at Mavencare is changing lives of seniors. Your work will help families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home.