Field Recruiter - Toronto
Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health startup company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!We are looking for a motivated and technologically savvy candidate to join the Mavencare Recruiting team. Training will be provided, so no previous recruiting experience is required.
The Field Recruiter plays a key role in finding, screening, and selecting high-quality candidates to work for Mavencare in remote areas. The Community Recruiting Associate will support the Recruiting and HR team in addition to building networks to attract candidates and build strong on the ground community presence.
Responsibilities will extend to remote work.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external parties to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Serving as a liaison with multiple area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Organize High Volume Open Houses, Job Fairs, and Social Events.
- Assist with full-cycle recruiting, including but not limited to screens, interviews, background checks, document verification, and onboardings.
- Assist with caregiver training sessions.
- Measure success of initiatives; complete timely community outreach reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field AND at least 1 year of community recruitment experience.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Learn more about technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field
- Gain business and office experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Become a part of the Mavencare team, which includes free weekly team lunches and monthly team events!