Fake Web Developer
Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
We believe in providing education and support to our home health aides to develop new skills while servicing Mavencare clients. We also understand how important the right fit with our client means for both your quality of work and the happiness of the client. Our technology matches our caregivers with clients while keeping everybody connected to the Mavencare support team.
Mavencare has designed and built a platform that is transforming the way home care is delivered. We are looking for a strong Web Developer who can help us take this product to the next level. You will be contributing to many aspects of the design process, including brainstorming with the product team, coming up with new ideas, building wireframes and creating beautiful products.
- Contribute as a member of an agile team building Mavencare’s innovative web platform.
- Drive features from initial design through to deployment and maintenance
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Prototype experimental features and evaluate new technologies
- College/University degree in a relevant field
- Prior experience designing and building responsive web applications
- Excellent understanding of design, user engagement and product development
- Native mobile development experience is a bonus
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders in a fast-paced (but fun) startup environment