Evening and Weekend Scheduling Coordinator
Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high-quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent, and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to reshape health care delivery for an aging population!
We are looking for an Evening and Weekend Coordinator to join our team and help us ensure our operations are running smoothly as the company grows. The Evening and Weekend Coordinator will assist with schedule changes and provide support to our caregivers and clients. You will receive training in the office from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm before starting this position.
- Handling last minute schedule changes and filling open shifts in a timely manner
- Communicating with both clients and caregivers for emergencies
- Contribute and lead projects to improve the operational efficiency of the logistics team
- Provide support with Mavencare’s mobile app
- Assist with schedule changes and ensure caregiver bookings are correct.
- Other logistics assignments as assigned
- College diploma or equivalent
- Extremely detail-oriented and well organized; able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Learn more about senior care, technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field
- Gain business and technical experience in a fast-growing start-up