Director of Marketing (Toronto)
Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high-quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent, and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to reshape health care delivery for an aging population!
The Director of Marketing is ultimately responsible for Mavencare’s marketing activities and oversees the development and execution of Mavencare’s fully integrated marketing strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and services.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Proven experience in progressive senior marketing roles
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Ability to spot trends in the marketplace, proactive rather than re-active