Customer Success/Experience Associate
Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
We are looking for a motivated and technologically savvy candidate to join the Mavencare Customer Success team. Training will be provided, so no previous experience is required.
The Customer Success/Experience Associate role is key to client satisfaction and account development in a rapidly growing customer base. This is an entry to mid-level role for an individual who is driving their career. The role will focus around customer success mirrored with account management; while having the autonomy to explore individual career goals with opportunities to develop and master a particular skill or project. Growth and development are core values at Mavencare and we are looking for candidates who can start at the entry to mid-level experience and progress into higher roles quickly.
- Assist the Customer Success Team with all account management and client relations related activities
- Regular review measures of success of clients programs
- Provide training and educate clients on senior care options
- Educate clients on new features available through the Mavencare app
- Provide exemplary service to your clients on an ongoing basis
What you bring to the table
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Previous customer service experience an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Career Development: Personal and professional growth with 1 on 1 coaching from members of the leadership team..
- Learning Culture: We are always learning new things and improving what we do. Join us in researching, teaching, and working towards developing our company and your own skills.
- Team Events: Healthy lunches, outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks and good vibes.
- Impact and Reach: The work we do at Mavencare is changing lives of seniors. Your work will help families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home.