RN Clinical Care Manager - Chicago
Mavencare is a fast growing, technology enabled home care company whose goal is to make finding high-quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to reshape health care delivery for an aging population!
Find out more at: www.mavencare.com
We are looking for a compassionate and experienced registered nurse to be our full-time Clinical Care Manager for our Chicago location.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with home care services in the Chicago area, matched with strong leadership skills and a passion to be a part of an organization looking to transform the way home care services are delivered.
The Clinical Care Manager plays a central role in ensuring that families and clients receive the highest quality of care. Supporting our care coordinators, HR team, clients and families, the Care Manager develops care plans, provides clinical guidance to care providers, and coordinates care with allied health professionals.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Ensure all aspects of home care services operate within the standards of all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for the daily clinical operations: Coordinates the delivery of quality patient care by assuring that care plans of direct staff are complete, accurate and followed.
- Participation in the development and implementation of staff training.
- Develop, implement, review, and update all policies and procedures in accordance with the needs and rights of clients and agency staff, and in compliance with acceptable standards of practice.
- Work closely with the corporate, marketing and community development teams to implement new marketing and outreach plans, grow and maintain established referral sources.
- Participate in the agency's Continuous Quality Improvement program as the local Coordinator.
- As required, conduct home visits to supervise staff, conduct competency reviews and evaluate care.
- Liaise with other health care providers, insurance companies or community agencies as required.
- RN licensed in Illinois
- BSN required, Master's preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience working in home care-preferably with home care.
- Previous supervisory or management experience.
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience developing process and policy documents.
- Comfort presenting to groups of clients or employees of the agency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills