Business Development Representative
Are You Our Next Business Development Representative?
Interested in leveraging your skills and passion to change the lives of your parents, grandparents and loved ones needing homecare support? At Mavencare, we believe that all seniors should be able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Join us in transforming home healthcare for those in need. Mavencare is a fast growing connected home care start-up with a goal to connect compassionate caregivers with clients seeking home care. Awarded Deloitte’s Companies to Watch and selected as one of 22 companies as C-100’s 48 Hours in the Valley Cohort - our vision is to revolutionize home care by providing technologically advanced services that allow for hospital level care at home.
We’re are on the hunt for talented, high octane individuals who love surpassing lofty goals as much as we do. We are obsessed and passionate about all things home care and are on a mission to deliver a healthier, more meaningful home care experience. Join Mavencare’s trusted and knowledgeable team by offering your skills and passion to improve the lives of our rapidly growing seniors population.
Mavencare is looking for a Billing Associate to assist with Mavencare’s. You will find and develop, nurture and build referral relationships that helps Mavencare improve the lives of seniors.
You love a challenge and are incredibly articulate. You love prospecting and will be passionate about helping Mavencare build a client base. You’ll be directly responsible for research, prospecting, and initial discovery calls in line with the outbound team. And when you are not working you are staying curious, building your knowledge and honing your craft.
The Mavencare culture appeals to self-directed, flexible and passionate individuals who are excited by the possibilities in a fast paced high growth startup environment.
- Reach out to health partners and communicate Mavencare’s services
- Daily outbound prospecting with targets of 25-100 emails, calls or connections
- Arrange in person meetings with healthcare professionals
- Track and prioritize outreach in the CRM
- Nurture and maintain established referral relationships
- Complete discovery interviews with new potential clients
- Conduct in-home client visits
- Develop potential referral network/database
What you Bring:
- A self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Previous start-up experience an asset and
- Comfortable presenting to groups
- Results oriented and driven
- Comfortable working in line with process and policy documents.
- Proficient Competence with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs and Mac OS mobile applications.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Demonstrated track record of success in driving community engagement
- Proven ability to connect with people using telephone, email and online networking sites (i.e. LinkedIn)
- Entry level experience in sales and or marketing
- Experience coordinating successful fundraising events
- Ability to build relationships and connect with people quickly
- Hunger for growth and success - we're growing fast
- Impact: We know that we do changes lives, help families keep their loved ones healthy at home
- Small teams and fast paced work environment to give you the chance to show your work
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up company making an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Fantastic work culture - delicious weekly lunches, a kitchen stocked with snacks, company parties and get togethers, like-minded people who will become fast friends - hello ping pong and foosball competitions!
- A great easy to access location that is a two minute walk to Eaton Centre, restaurants, subway
- Opportunities for training and career development, a learning culture is important here! We will help you develop your career through one on one coaching with members of the leadership team
What Makes Mavencare Unique
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, they decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care and we are proud to be one of the most clinically advanced home care company in the world. If you are interested in helping us solve elder care challenges and shape the future of home care, we want to hear from you.
Mavencare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Mavencare has an accommodation process in place that caters to candidates and employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or a medical need, please call in or e-mail our office directly. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the hiring process.