Interested in leveraging your skills and passion to change the lives of your parents, grandparents and loved ones needing home care? At Mavencare, we believe that all seniors should be able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Mavencare is a fast growing connected home care start-up with the goal of connecting compassionate caregivers with clients seeking home care. Awarded Deloitte’s Companies to Watch and selected as one of 22 companies as C-100’s 48 Hours in the Valley Cohort - our vision is to revolutionize home care by providing technologically advanced services that allow for hospital level care at home.
We are on the hunt for talented, high octane individuals who love surpassing lofty goals as much as we do. We are obsessed and passionate about all things home care and are on a mission to deliver a healthier, more meaningful home care experience. Join our trusted and knowledgeable team by offering your skills and passion to improve the lives of our rapidly growing seniors population.
Mavencare is looking for an Account Manager to help support our clients during their care. This role is a part of the Client Success team at Mavencare.
This job is for you if you are are passionate about client satisfaction, ensuring top level customer service, love helping others and have a hunger for continuous learning.
The Mavencare culture appeals to self-directed, flexible and passionate individuals who are excited by the possibilities of a fast paced high growth startup environment.
The Account Manager role is key to client satisfaction and account development in a rapidly growing customer base. This is a mid-level role for an individual who has client management experience and looking for a challenging, complex and fast-paced working environment. As an account manager, you will focus around ensuring clients have exceptional experience and the customer lifecycle is prioritized. The role has high level of autonomy with the ability to own specific processes as we develop program features and expand to our next cities. Project management, account management, client engagement and health care backgrounds will provide great training for this opportunity.
- Active member of the Customer Success Team with all account management and client relations related activities with direct ownership and responsibility to client base.
- Responsible for business and overall health goals attributed to your account.
- Regular review measures of success of clients programs and engage with clients on a routine cadence to provide account health feedback.
- Provide training and educate clients on senior care options, community partnerships and developing care pathways for current and future care relationships.
- Be the trusted advisor to educate clients and their care teams on new features available through the Mavencare app, maintain communication and ensure all queries are responded to in real time.
- Provide exemplary service to your clients on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Previous customer service experience an asset with account management, experience or exception customer engagement experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, languages.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Impact: We know that we do changes lives, help families keep their loved ones healthy at home.
- Small teams and fast paced work environment to give you the chance to show your work.
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up company and make an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Fantastic work culture - delicious weekly lunches, a kitchen stocked with snacks, company parties, and get togethers, like-minded people who will become fast friends - hello ping pong and foosball competitions!
- A great office location that is a two minute walk to the Eaton Centre, restaurants, and the subway.
- Opportunities for training and career development; a learning culture is important here! We will help you develop your career through one on one coaching with members of the leadership team.
What Makes Mavencare Unique
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, they decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care and we are proud to be one of the most clinically advanced home care companies in the world. If you are interested in helping us solve elder care challenges and shape the future of home care, we want to hear from you.
Mavencare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Mavencare has an accommodation process in place that caters to candidates and employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or a medical need, please contact us by e-mail or phone. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the hiring process.