Are You Our Next iOS Developer?
Interested in leveraging your skills and passion to change the lives of your parents, grandparents and loved ones needing home care support? At Mavencare, we believe that all seniors should be able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Join us in transforming home healthcare for those in need. Mavencare is a fast growing connected home care start-up with a goal to connect compassionate caregivers with clients seeking home care. Awarded Deloitte’s Companies to Watch and selected as one of 22 companies as C-100’s 48 Hours in the Valley Cohort -our vision is to revolutionize home care by providing technologically advanced services that allow for hospital level care at home.
We’re on the hunt for talented, high octane individuals who love surpassing lofty goals as much as we do. We are obsessed and passionate about all things home care and are on a mission to deliver a healthier, more meaningful home care experience. Join Mavencare’s trusted and knowledgeable team by offering your skills and passion to improve the lives of our rapidly growing seniors population.
Mavencare is looking for an experienced iOS Developer to help design and implement the platform that helps Mavencare improve the lives of seniors. You will be part of an agile team building innovative technology.
You have a strong architectural understanding of the building blocks of a strong and scalable system. You understand algorithms, data structures, and web technologies including the latest Swift, Objective-C, and iOS techniques.You are known for your love of solving problems and achieving targets. And when you are not working you are staying curious, building your knowledge and honing your craft.
The Mavencare culture appeals to self-directed, flexible and passionate individuals who are excited by the possibilities in a fast paced high growth startup environment.
As an iOS developer at Mavencare, you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of our Mavencare App. You will get to work on products that help seniors stay healthy and safe at home.
- 3+ years of experience developing for iOS, including Objective-C, Swift, XCode, REST, and git
- You’ll have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve complete a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or something
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex concepts to designers, support, and other Engineers is easy for you.
- A thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming, MVC and iOS application architecture
- Experience designing and building user interfaces for both iPhone and iPad applications using UIKit and Interface Builder
- You have superb debugging skills
- Mobile apps and trends are exciting to you.
Nice to have
- You love Swift and keep up with the latest patterns and trends
- You’ve got some great ideas on how best to develop for mobile platforms.
- You can show us some awesome work on your GitHub account.
- You have highly rated apps available for download in the App Store.
- Experience with Node.js and/or RESTful APIs
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Impact: We know that we do changes lives, help families keep their loved ones healthy at home
- Small teams and fast paced work environment gives you the chance to show your work
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company stock option plan
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up, making an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Fantastic work culture - delicious weekly lunches, a kitchen stocked with snacks, company parties and get togethers, like-minded people who will become fast friends -hello ping pong and fooseball competitions!
- A great easy to access location that is a two minute walk to Eaton Center, restaurants, subway
- Opportunities for training and career development, a learning culture is important here! We will help you develop your career through one on one coaching with members of the leadership team.
What Makes Mavencare Unique
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, they decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care and we are proud to be the most clinically advanced home care company in the world. If you are interested helping Mavencare spark a revolution in home healthcare, make an impact on the lives of your loved ones and shape the future of home care, we want to hear from you.
Mavencare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply.