Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
iOS developers at Mavencare build our industry leading family Client and Caregiver mobile applications that are used to deliver innovative and critical services to families everyday. Our developers work with our best in class team and are integrated in end-2-end in the product design, implementation, roll-out, and refinement process and have the opportunity to work directly with our customers. Our entire Engineering team are passionate about technology and using innovation to solve big real world problems in the rapidly growing healthcare space.
As an iOS developer at Mavencare, you will be involved in the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of our Mavencare App. You will get to work on products that help seniors stay healthy and safe at home.
- 2+ years of experience developing for iOS, including Objective-C, Swift, XCode, git
- You’ll need to have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- A thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming, MVC and iOS application architecture
- Experience designing and building user interfaces for both iPhone and iPad applications using UIKit and Interface Builder
- You have strong debugging skills
- Mobile apps and trends are exciting to you.
Nice to have
- You love Swift and keep up with the latest patterns and trends
- You’ve got some great ideas on how best to develop for mobile platforms.
- You can show us some awesome work on your GitHub account.
- You have highly rated apps available for download in the App Store.
- Experience with Node.js and/or RESTful APIs
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company stock option plan.
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up and make an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Weekly lunches, a kitchen packed with snacks, company parties, a fun culture, ping pong, fooseball, and more
- A great easy to access location that is 10 minutes from Union Station and 1 minute from the St. Lawrence market.
- So many opportunities for training and career development!