Full Stack Developer
Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
Mavencare is looking for an experienced Full-Stack developer to help design and implement the platform that helps Mavencare improve the lives of seniors. You will be part of an agile team building innovative technology.
- Experience using, or familiarity with the MEAN Stack: MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and Node.JS
- You’ll need to have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- Solid fundamental understanding of web technologies including HTTP, RESTful services, and cloud platforms such as AWS
- Complete comfort and familiarity with software development tools (git, Github, bug tracking)
- You have strong debugging skills
Nice to have
- You can show us some awesome work on your GitHub account
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Company stock option plan.
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up and make an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Weekly lunches, a kitchen packed with snacks, company parties, a fun culture, ping pong, fooseball, and more
- A great easy to access location that is 10 minutes from Union Station and 1 minute from the St. Lawrence market.
- Opportunities for training and career development