Full Stack Developer
Are You Our Next Full Stack Developer?
Interested in leveraging your skills and passion to change the lives of your parents, grandparents and loved ones needing home care support? At Mavencare, we believe that all seniors should be able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Join us in transforming home healthcare for those in need. Mavencare is a fast growing connected home care start-up with a goal to connect compassionate caregivers with clients seeking home care. Awarded Deloitte’s Companies to Watch and selected as one of 22 companies as C-100’s 48 Hours in the Valley Cohort -our vision is to revolutionize home care by providing technologically advanced services that allow for hospital level care at home.
We’re on the hunt for talented, high octane individuals who love surpassing lofty goals as much as we do. We are obsessed and passionate about all things home care and are on a mission to deliver a healthier, more meaningful home care experience. Join Mavencare’s trusted and knowledgeable team by offering your skills and passion to improve the lives of our rapidly growing seniors population.
Mavencare is looking for an experienced Full-Stack developer to help design and implement the platform that helps Mavencare improve the lives of seniors. You will be part of an agile team building innovative technology.
The Mavencare culture appeals to self-directed, flexible and passionate individuals who are excited by the possibilities in a fast paced high growth startup environment.
What you Bring:
- Experience using, or familiarity with the MEAN Stack: MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and Node.JS
- Strong computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid fundamental understanding of web technologies including HTTP, RESTful services, and cloud platforms such as AWS
- Complete comfort and familiarity with software development tools (git, Github, bug tracking)
- Strong debugging skills
Nice to Have:
- We are interested in seeing what you have been working on in GitHub
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Impact: We know that we do changes lives, help families keep their loved ones healthy at home
- Small teams and fast paced work environment gives you the chance to show your work
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company stock option plan
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up, making an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Fantastic work culture - delicious weekly lunches, a kitchen stocked with snacks, company parties and get togethers, like-minded people who will become fast friends -hello ping pong and fooseball competitions!
- A great easy to access location that is a two minute walk to Eaton Center, restaurants, subway
- Opportunities for training and career development, a learning culture is important here! We will help you develop your career through one on one coaching with members of the leadership team.
What Makes Mavencare Unique
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, they decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care and we are proud to be the most clinically advanced home care company in the world. If you are interested helping Mavencare spark a revolution in home healthcare, make an impact on the lives of your loved ones and shape the future of home care, we want to hear from you.
Mavencare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply.