Digital Marketing Specialist
Are You Our Next Digital Marketing Specialist?
Interested in leveraging your skills and passion to change the lives of your parents, grandparents and loved ones needing home care? At Mavencare, we believe that all seniors should be able to age in the comfort of their own homes. Mavencare is a fast growing connected home care start-up with the goal of connecting compassionate caregivers with clients seeking home care. Awarded Deloitte’s Companies to Watch and selected as one of 22 companies as C-100’s 48 Hours in the Valley Cohort - our vision is to revolutionize home care by providing technologically advanced services that allow for hospital level care at home.
We are on the hunt for talented, high octane individuals who love surpassing lofty goals as much as we do. We are obsessed and passionate about all things home care and are on a mission to deliver a healthier, more meaningful home care experience. Join our trusted and knowledgeable team by offering your skills and passion to improve the lives of our rapidly growing seniors population.
Mavencare is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help develop and execute online growth strategies associated with SEO, SEM (Bing and Adwords) and Display Advertising. This role is a part of the marketing team at Mavencare and is coached by the Digital Advertising Manager.
This job is for you if you are a critical thinker, understand how to constructively weigh the costs and benefits of choices, love numbers and have a hunger for continuous learning.
The Mavencare culture appeals to self-directed, flexible and passionate individuals who are excited by the possibilities of a fast paced high growth startup environment.
- Plan and manage paid and organic campaigns across digital touchpoints
- Assist with weekly reporting of marketing KPIs
- Work with design team to ensure creative compatibility with digital strategies
- Work with dev team to ensure landing pages and website is in line with digital strategies
What you Bring:
- Minimum two years experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- An analytical, numbers based approach to problems
- Technical ability to build and manage campaigns for SEO, SEM, and Display Advertising.
- Experience managing social and email campaigns a huge plus.
- Impact: We know that we do changes lives, help families keep their loved ones healthy at home.
- Small teams and fast paced work environment to give you the chance to show your work.
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up company and make an immediate impact while learning and growing your career quickly.
- Fantastic work culture - delicious weekly lunches, a kitchen stocked with snacks, company parties, and get togethers, like-minded people who will become fast friends - hello ping pong and foosball competitions!
- A great office location that is a two minute walk to the Eaton Centre, restaurants, and the subway.
- Opportunities for training and career development; a learning culture is important here! We will help you develop your career through one on one coaching with members of the leadership team.
What Makes Mavencare Unique
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Together, they decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, Mavencare was born with the goal of providing the highest quality family-focused home care and we are proud to be one of the most clinically advanced home care companies in the world. If you are interested in helping us solve elder care challenges and shape the future of home care, we want to hear from you.
Mavencare is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. Mavencare has an accommodation process in place that caters to candidates and employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation due to a disability or a medical need, please contact Rann Sharma, Head of People by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place during the hiring process.