Enrolment Coordinator (NYC)
Location: New York City
Mavencare is a North American digital health start-up company focused on making finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
Mavencare is hiring an Enrolment Coordinator to work with our MLTC, Medicare, CHHA, and CDPAS partners to support the safe on-boarding and servicing of our clients. Serving as a core member of the customer service team, you will own Mavencare’s relationship with our healthcare partners to support our families in navigating the enrollment process in these government programs. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with our partners and work across Mavencare teams to ensure the successful enrolment and ongoing care for our clients.
To be successful in this role, you must have a baseline understanding of government programs in NYC across Medicare and Medicaid (or a strong willingness to learn!); you understand the importance of process and pay close attention to detail. You are service oriented with great communication skills and have the tenacity to see a process through.
Success is primarily defined by the number of new and ongoing clients we are able to successfully service through these government programs.
- Own Mavencare’s day-to-day relationship with our MLTC, CHHA and Medicare partners
- Collaborate with the Care Coordination Team to enrol our clients into these programs
- Work with the Customer Growth Team to support outreach for these government programs
- Develop and modify processes to support the efficient and effective enrolment of clients
- Ensure Mavencare is compliant with State and Federal regulation standards
- Work with the executive team to manage contracts with new insurance providers and programs
- Responsible for non-clinical paperwork related to enrolment
- Run reports and obtain reports from provider partners to keep track of status of cases
- Verify insurance
- Bachelor’s Degree with solid GPA or relevant work experience
- Experience with contracts and interacting with insurance providers
- 1- 3+ years in a intake/enrolment (LHCSA, CHHA, MLTC, Medicare)
- Experience working with communities of all different ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, diverse populations, or underserved communities
- Strong communication skills, including effective internal communications with central team
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
- Start-up experience an asset
- Organized and detail oriented
- Comfort working in line with process and policy documents.
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Experience developing and implementing new processes
Salary and benefits
Salary and Benefits are competitive and commensurate with education and experience.