Financial Operations Associate
Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
The Financial Operations Associate is responsible for performing all accounting functions of the Mavencare including AR/AP, data entry and payroll. As a key contributor to the team, this role ensures the timeliness and accuracy of all functions within the scope of work. It also ensures that accounting processes and generally accepted practices, both internal and external, are adhered to. This is an entry level role for a candidate seeking a career in accounting and you will be working with experienced financial accountants on a daily basis.
- Prepare invoices for clients and insurances.
- Perform accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Prepare all cheques, for signatures, on a timely basis.
- Prepare and complete the payroll, including all required reconciliations and government forms.
- Perform Weekly Cash flow projection
- Ensure all accounting related documentation is properly maintained.
- Conduct other Accountant/Bookkeeping activities as assigned
- University degree
- 1 year of work experience as an accounting/financial role in a corporate setting.
- Proficient with Quickbooks
- Working towards a CGA, CPA.
- Health Care Industry experience an asset but not a mandatory requirement
- Competitive Base salary (dependent on experience).
- Opportunities for training and career development.
- To learn more about us visit our website: http://corporate.mavencare.com