Customer Engagement Representative
Salary: $12/hour base plus commission
Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health startup company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
As a Customer Engagement Representative, you will apply your positive attitude and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day. This is an entry level role in which you will be responsible for customer acquisition and engagement. Your daily activities may include monitoring channels such as social media, chat, phones to engage with potential and existing Mavencare customers and caregivers.
- Monitoring and answering incoming chat messages
- Engaging with users on social media
- Providing information to existing and potential Mavencare customers and caregivers
- Providing feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
- Escalating customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
- Measuring by tracking defined metrics such as inbound sales leads, engagement, response rate, and other top of the funnel activity
What you bring to the table
- Exceptional writing ability with a very developed understanding of best practices in grammar, messaging, and style
- Experience in a customer service/success, client-facing role, ideally with a SaaS company with a proven record of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications)
- Excellent organizational skills and with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Apps
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What we offer
- Salary: $12/hour base plus commission
- Flexible Schedule: Work life balance is key for the team at Mavencare, so we are proud to offer a flexible work environment. We thrive in a results based culture that values your output over your timesheet.
- Learning Culture: We are always learning new things and improving what we do. Join us in researching, teaching, and working towards developing our company and your own skills.
- Team Events: Healthy lunches, outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks and good vibes.
- Impact and Reach: The work we do at Mavencare is changing lives of seniors. Your work will help families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home.