Client Relations Associate
Mavencare is a Toronto-based digital health startup company whose goal is to make finding high-quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to reshape healthcare delivery for an aging population!We are looking for a motivated and technologically savvy candidate to join the Mavencare Customer Success team. Training will be provided, so no previous experience is required.
The Client Relations Associate role is key to client satisfaction and account development in a rapidly growing customer base. This is an entry-level role for a recent graduate looking for a career in customer success, account management or client relations. Growth and development are core values at Mavencare and we are looking for candidates who can start at the entry-level and progress into higher roles quickly.
- Assist the Client Relations Team with all account management and client relations related activities
- Regular review measures of success of clients programs
- Provide training and educate clients on senior care options
- Educate clients on new features available through the Mavencare app
- Provide exemplary service to your clients on an ongoing basis
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Previous customer service experience an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient with technology (web and mobile applications).
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Learn more about technology, app development, marketing, business analysis, and the healthcare field
- Gain business and office experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Become a part of the Mavencare team, which includes free weekly team lunches and monthly team events!