Mavencare is a Toronto based digital health start-up company whose goal is to make finding high quality caregivers simple, intuitive, convenient, transparent and human. Our Vision is to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. We believe that we are just at the beginning of an opportunity to use technological innovation to re-shape healthcare delivery for an aging population!
The Business Analyst interacts directly with senior management, operations, business development and human resources. The individual performs analysis, builds financial models, prepares reports and presentations, conducts research, and communicates results, findings and recommendations to the executive team. This role provides an excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of this rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial, business.
- Collect, analyze, consolidate and report key metrics and findings using comprehensive internal and external data sources. These key findings will be used to support business planning, and improve work flows and processes for all departments.
- Conduct research and communicate finding regarding the competitive marketplace. This includes conducting analysis of growth opportunities and expansion locations.
- Research and prepare various grant proposals.
- Participate in preparing data, presentations/charts and ad hoc reports for the CEO and senior management.
- Research, consolidate and communicate industry trends, best practices and tools, including those related to health care policy, sales and human resources function.
- Analyze customer feedback.
- Any other analytical or research projects as defined by the senior management team.
What you bring to the table
- Top-performing upper year undergraduate BBA/Commerce student or MBA graduate.
- While business analysis work experience is not required, those candidates with previous related experience are preferred.
- Analytical approach with a strong attention to detail.
- Well organized, able to work independently and capable to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely.
- Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks.
- Motivated, with strong achievement orientation.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
What we offer
- Competitive Pay
- Career Development: Personal and professional growth with 1 on 1 coaching from members of the leadership team..
- Learning Culture: We are always learning new things and improving what we do. Join us in researching, teaching, and working towards developing our company and your own skills.
- Team Events: Healthy lunches, outings, foosball tournaments, free snacks and good vibes.
- Impact and Reach: The work we do at Mavencare is changing lives of seniors. Your work will help families keep their loved ones happy and healthy at home.