Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
As the QA Lead at Mavencare, you will be involved in the testing and release of the Mavencare Apps across web and mobile. You will get to work on products that help seniors stay healthy and safe at home.
- A Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Have an “automate everything” mindset
- 3+ years hands on functional testing and automation
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in various types of testing (automation, functional, regression, compatibility, integration, system, configuration, smoke, etc.)
- Knowledge of QA automation frameworks and tools
- Experience building and enhancing automation frameworks and test scripts
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of node.js
- Focus on maximizing the ROI on automation
- Focus on client side automation for web (Angular), mobile (iOS/Android) and server side (node.js) frameworks
- Provide thought leadership in selecting sound automation strategies
- Collaborate with the software team to focus on thorough integration testing and automation
- Be an advocate for quality in the product development process
- Partner closely with evelopment leads and other teams to organize testing responsibilities within tight release schedules
- Focus on increasing the overall throughput of the agile process by reducing the overall time spent on the testing cycle
- Engage in continuous improvement of the QA team’s deliverables, identifying gaps and implementing effective solutions
- Communicate with cross-functional team members on application issues and report problems using the tools provided
- Provide regular status updates and call out risks to release and project timelines
- Base salary (dependent on experience) and company stock option plan.
- Opportunities for training and career development