Full Stack Developer
Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation, we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
Mavencare is looking for an experienced Full-Stack developer to help design and implement the platform that helps Mavencare improve the lives of seniors. You will be responsible for working on projects from beginning to completion.
- Experience using, or familiarity with the MEAN Stack: MongoDB, Express, AngularJS and Node.JS
- You’ll need to have good computer science fundamentals, meaning you’ve got a degree in CS or something equivalent.
- Solid fundamental understanding of web technologies including HTTP, RESTful services, and cloud platforms such as AWS
- Complete comfort and familiarity with software development tools (git, Github, bug tracking)
- You have strong debugging skills
Nice to have
- You can show us some awesome work on your GitHub account.
- A keen eye for design with ability to create beautiful user interfaces
- Experience with machine learning algorithms
- Previous experience in a startup or healthcare organization
- Base salary (dependent on experience) and company stock option plan.
- Opportunities for training and career development